Present at the 2014 EdTech Conference!
The 2014 EdTech Conference is dedicated to the professional development of educators. Conference presentations and showcase exhibits will focus on technological innovations and their impact on teaching and learning.
Presentations are Closed
- Online Presentation Form (All Presenters must Register for the Conference)
- Download 2014 EdTech Proposal Registration (doc)
- Digital Age Teaching & Learning – Using technology in the learning environment to support student achievement.
- E-learning – Designing, teaching, and evaluating, e-learning experiences for students and teachers.
- Professional Learning – Using technology for teacher and administrative development.
These hands-on presentations are in lab settings and explore new teaching strategies and technologies.
The 2014 EdTech Conference will offer 45 minute concurrent sessions presented by educators and vendors, with special sessions by featured speakers and conference sponsors.
Student groups will demonstrate exemplary uses of technology in an open-house format. Representing schools throughout Virginia and surrounding states, these students will discuss their projects with individual visitors.
A presentation computer with projector will be provided in each room with a copy of Microsoft Office. Internet access is also available. All other equipment or software is the responsibility of the presenter.