Friday, March 14, 2014
- Explore innovative teaching methods and strategies in order to change learning environments
- Discover emerging technologies for learning
- Work with digital literacies in the classroom
- Discuss the shifting roles of educators and what this means to the profession
Who should attend:
All K-12 teachers, preservice teachers, administrators, university educators and technology specialists, parents, and those interested in educational technology.
Attendees will encounter:
- An innovative and progressive Keynote speaker
- Introduction to Wearable Technologies and how these technologies can be utilized for teaching and learning
- Presentations by educators exemplifying best practices
- Door prizes
Cost to Attend:
- The registration fee is $50.00 and includes your choice of concurrent sessions, workshops, the keynote session, guest speakers, exhibitor presentations, and a catered lunch. All participants must preregister, including presenters.
- Registration fee for UMW Students $20.00 with active UMW Student ID.
Location of the Conference:
- University of Mary Washington, College of Education, North Building, Stafford Campus
Date and Time:
- Friday, March 14, 2014: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- UMW 2014 EDTech Flyer (PDF)
- October 31, 2013: Online Registration and Call for Presentations Open
- March 3, 2014: Call for Presentations Closes
- February 27, 2014: Conference Program is available Online
- March 10, 2014: General Registration Closes
- March 14, 2014: The Conference begins!